Installation of Toscana Oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation of Toscana Oven

New to the forum and trying to find anyone that has installed a Toscana pre built oven.

I am planning on building a metal frame.

Looking for help on how to remove the oven from the pallet. It appears that FB sells lots of the Toscana ovens but the last posting I can find on installing is several years ago and the poster only received posts from other members looking for the same answer.

I planning on installing a Toscana 80-D and hoping there is someone out there that has photos or a video on how they installed theirs.

Also spoke with Amber at FB and see informed me that the Toscana comes with the concrete base and that I will not have to pour any concrete.

She says I will only need to build the stand (I plan on using 4' angle iron) and drop the oven into the angle iron ledge. No hardibacker, concrete, or rebar is required as the factory includes it and that is why there are 3 or so inches of base before the brick around the brick arch and oven landing.

I have heard stories of how ice was use to hold the pallet up while the pallet was disassembled and when the ice melted the unit will fall into place.

Very confused and looking for some help.

Thanks in advance for all replies.

Re: Installation of Toscana Oven

Hello,
    We are FB Dealers. We hope these photos will help you. Just click on this link.
    TOSCANA INSTALL PHOTOS
    Best Regards,
    Tenasteff

Comment

Thanks a million Tenasteff. I appreciate your response including the photos of how the oven is crated. My oven is scheduled to ship end of May and I will be posting photos of the stand and oven to help future buyers.

Comment

I take it all went well...I just purchased the same oven and had the same questions. We went with a forklift to carefully slide under the oven and foam, pushing the foam back and lifting(carefully) to get the slings under. hired a crane to lift into place. We had two ovens at the same time, so learned some mistakes(mine of course was first....duh). When ready to lift, place a bit of the foam from underneath oven between sling and oven(lesson learned) to prevent to much pressure from sling against oven. I also had a angle iron stand, so when we placed down, used a jack(floor jack, with a 6x6 piece of wood) underneath the oven and close to the sling to lift up a bit so we could remove the slings(another lesson learned a little to late). As expected, the second oven went so much easier. I hope this will help anyone else......I sure could of used this a while ago........cheers

Comment

Here is the stand I built, the screen can be removed, but I just put the jack on it. Put some lights on inside to light up silhouette. sorry about the sideway picture
          Last edited by austinmc; 08-22-2013, 09:28 AM. Reason: picture sideways

Comment

I'm planning on ordering a toscana90H this month. I'm just curious how often you've used yours since the installation and how things are going with the oven in general?

Comment

Hello nshiraef. What state do you reside in? I may be able to help you. You can visit us at
              Residential & Commercial Pizza Ovens for Your Own Home or Restaurant

Best Regards,
              Tenastef

Comment

Hi tenasteff,

I live in GA

Comment

Toscana, Just give me a call. We are Forno Bravo Dealers in Florida. I would be happy to answer your questions. 1-888-270-0592. You are not in our territory, therefore we can not sell you the oven but we can answer all of your questions.
                  Regards,
                  Tenasteff

Comment

Working...
                  X