search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search

I'm new to the forum. I'm trying to search threads for mobile oven builds. I'm having difficulty getting the search option to work. Any advise?
    Snake river pizza.

Re: search

Hmmm? I don't know that there isn't a short period between joining and getting full access to the forum features. Since it's been a bit since your first post have you tried again?

Chris

PS Welcome!

Comment

Hello, When i joined it took about 3 days to get full access to the site

Neil

Comment

surely Google is the place to go? It will pick up posts from this site as well?

Comment

Is there a way to search for phrases? like the word jig - says: The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : jig

jig setup - uses only the word setup and produces 334 results.... how can I find posts that talk about the jig they use?

I've tried quotes, ( ), etc. There have been things I've read before and just can not find again, cause says the same "too common, to few,,,, etc"
          Thank

Comment

Do a Google search for jig forno bravo. It will hit on something close to what you are searching for. Under that first hit there will usually be a selection for "more results from Forno Bravo".
            Last edited by Gulf; 03-03-2014, 03:15 AM.
            Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

If you want to restrict a google search to a single site, you can do it like this:

site: www.fornobravo.com/forum Keywords (e.g. jig)

that will search the forums much better than the native search on this site
              Last edited by deejayoh; 03-05-2014, 10:26 PM.
              My build progress
              My WFO Journal on Facebook
              My dome spreadsheet calculator

Comment

Working...
              X