thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks

hello there, i joined this site a long time after making a very successful but experimental oven, according to the forno bravo specifications, in our cafe in kodaikanal, india. i am now embarking on a new oven in goa and have really appreciated this site for inspiration and suggestions, and am hoping to improve on the original...

will be uploading some photos of our first oven and hoping to improve on that design this time! if anyone has any suggestions or comments, please do send them. thanks...

Re: thanks

Originally posted by cloudstreetcafe View Post
    hello there, i joined this site a long time after making a very successful but experimental oven, according to the forno bravo specifications, in our cafe in kodaikanal, india. i am now embarking on a new oven in goa and have really appreciated this site for inspiration and suggestions, and am hoping to improve on the original...

will be uploading some photos of our first oven and hoping to improve on that design this time! if anyone has any suggestions or comments, please do send them. thanks...
    I am sure that there are many of us here that would be glad to help. I am looking forward to seeing what you have done and what is planned.

Welcome
    Last edited by mrchipster; 08-22-2013, 06:47 AM. Reason: Typo
    Chip

Comment

Re: thanks

Howdy from Texas!

Looking forward to your build and hope i can help.

Texman
      Texman Kitchen
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/t...ild-17324.html

Comment

Working...
      X