Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forno Bravo Forum

Hello everyone,
    First, we hope that everyone is enjoying this beautiful Fall season. Halloween is making its way and we are excited to see little ghosts and goblins walking around!

Being that we are in a very light hearted time of year, we want to keep this theme going in the forum. We are very proud of our online community and appreciate each member's enthusiasm and energy they bring. It creates a positive and helpful environment for oven owners or those who are starting on their journey. That being said, we can't stress enough how important it is to follow forum guidelines. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We only ask that it be shared in a polite manner. In turn, responses should be given in the same way.

We want to keep this venue as fun as possible and are always available to help anyone if necessary.

Again, we hope everyone is enjoying Fall and would love to see any home recipes on this season's dishes! Pumpkin bread is a big hit at out office so please feel free to post any recipes or photos.

We look forward to sharing the holidays with you. Happy Fall!

Re: Forno Bravo Forum

And the problem is?........................
    The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Originally posted by brickie in oz View Post
      And the problem is?........................
      I was wandering the same thing as to what prompted this. I went back through my posts - I don't think it was me
      Check out my pictures here:
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

If you look at the time it was most likely this post:

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/51/n...e-19976-7.html

Someone has obviously removed some posts because there are responses to comments that are no longer there

Comment

Hello,
          The post was created because we noticed that there were a few conversations between users that seemed a bit hostile. We also received private messages from users regarding these posts and as we have mentioned before, our goal is to keep the forum friendly for all.

It is not an attack on any particular user. It is a friendly reminder to keep posts genial.

Please feel free to contact us if you have questions. We're always available to help.

Comment

I suspect the only person who doesn't know who is the problem, is the person who is the problem...
            My build progress
            My WFO Journal on Facebook
            My dome spreadsheet calculator

Comment

Working...
            X