X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Membership Levels

Hi Kanapee,

It's after your first posting gets approved. We are just keeping the spammers out (and there are lots of them), so once you first posting is moderated, you are ready to go.
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

I just realised that over the weekend, sorry I was unfamiliar with these rules and regulations.

Comment

Welcome aboard Kanapee!!!

One more post to go!

Christo
        My oven progress -
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/c...cina-1227.html
        sigpic

Comment

thx, christo though I think it is already working.

My Introduction Topic respectively Post

Comment

Hi. I don't know if this post will show up. None of my posts are showing up. I've posted in the Introduction forum (a new topic to introduce myself) and in the "Other Oven Types" forum (one new topic plus a reply to an existing topic.

I see above in this thread that you cannot start a new topic until after your first posting is approved. This concerns me greatly, as my first post was my introduction post, and was a new topic. My second post was also a new topic in "Other Oven Types", and it was long and complex. It will be hard for me to recreate it if it just got tossed out.

My third post was a reply to another thread in "Other Oven Types", not a new topic. This is my fourth post, not a new topic.

I really hope my posts don't just disappear.

Comment

Hey, now my posts show up! Thanks!

Comment

It seems I get a new pizza cutter. James, how do I go about claiming my prize, however undeserved it may be?
                Joe

Member WFOAMBA Wood Fired Oven Amatueur Masons Builders America

My thread: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/j...oven-8181.html

Comment

It seems I get a new pizza cutter. James, how do I go about claiming my prize,
                  hey Joe,

congrats... send the store an email,,, when i did they sent my flour right out.. and its great stuff

Cheers
                  Mark

Comment

Originally posted by jwnorris View Post
                    I feel that a Forum Reputation System is unnecessary. In the time that I have been a member [almost a year now] I can't remember a discouraging word being uttered.
                    True. But as a newbie I look forward not only to getting great info, but the promise of a Pizza Cutter and the T-shirt will keep me going during the long winter duldrums. Seriously, I have been a part of forums that eventually go down hill, and when I got here it was nice to see some experience expressed by the Reputation feature.

Thanks

Comment

I really don't care whether I'm a serf or a king but I think its best to start from the first sticky thread and say hello and work on down.

Hello!

Comment

I totaly agree with Lancer.

Greetings from africa
                        let the building begin.
                        i hope many ovens will be built in fine form, with great excitement and loads of joy.
                        peace

ps.
                        whats my chances in researching, building and cooking my pizza/bread before the fifa world cup starts in my country??? lol

Comment

I really dislike the ranking. It encourages a lot of drivel to run up the posts count.

Comment

Ahem... Click image for larger version

Name:	whistle.gif
Views:	3
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	280665

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB 1000th post.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	280666
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by nickadeemistify View Post
                              ps.
                              whats my chances in researching, building and cooking my pizza/bread before the fifa world cup starts in my country??? lol
                              Well, unless it begins Friday, pretty good - if you're willing to go very 'old school'. An oven can be built in a weekend IF you are using cob (clay/straw). Brick takes considerably longer but if you're willing to totally forget you have a real life that too can be done reasonably fast.

And yes, I know you were kidding - but hey, it's worth a shot!
                              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by ThisOldGarageNJ View Post
                                hey Joe,

congrats... send the store an email,,, when i did they sent my flour right out.. and its great stuff

Cheers
                                Mark

Hmm, maybe that's why I never got the flour. Oh well, so who do we address? (Hey, I'm still in love with the pizza cutter and I never pass up a T shirt... well, almost never but that's another story!)

[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X