• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Membership Levels

I seriously doubt it.
    Check out my pictures here:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
      I seriously doubt it.
      That is my calling card, "A day late and a dollar short" .
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Bump
        I guess that the flour and the shirt are out of the question too
        Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

The KEY, is that you are only informed Broadly, you must remember your post and notify FB, otherwise you forfeit. I lost my pizza cutter, but Mikku, informed me of my Pizza Flour, which I gave to a stateside member, because if you're out of country, you're SOL. Brickie, fourgitaboutit.

Comment

Thanks Laurentius,
            It sounds like you are confirming that the offer still exists. I really wasn't sure. I wrote off the pizza cutter after going back and rereading James' 1st Post.

I have changed the membership level in the forum, and tried to have a little fun. We have started offering prizes for reaching certain levels (though some are better than others). You have to send me an email when you reach a new level, and we can arrange to send you your goodies.

Here goes:

- 0 postings, Serf. You have to register to join, and you owe us half your crops. You also can't post a URL until your 5th posting (Spam aversion).
            - 25 postings, Peasant. You can keep all of your crops, but you owe us half the retained heat in your oven.
            - 50 postings, Laborer. You get to mix the concrete.
            - 100 postings, Apprentice. You get to cut the bricks.
            - 250 postings, Journeyman. You win a Forno Bravo pizza cutter from the Forno Bravo Store. It's a nice one with a removable blade that you can sharpen and replace, and you have to say something nice about it in the forum.
            - 500 postings, Master Builder. You win a 5-pack of Caputo pizza flour.
            - 1,000 postings, Pizzaiolo. You win a Caputo T-shirt.

You can only claim prizes moving forward from today, no backdating of prizes won (or stock options granted).

James
            I had sent a message to the store . Later, I found out that a friend received the flour. So, shortly after reaching master builder, I emailed James with the request. I wrote that off too, after no response. (To be honest, I have had some issues with my e mail.) Then recently, I received a pm from another good friend which mentioned that he was expecting his T shirt any day.

It's really no big deal for me. I haven't made any attempt to claim the t shirt. Knowing what I know now: I would send Forno Bravo a pizza cutter, some flour, and a t shirt (if that was the price to join the forum ).

I just thought that I would bump this old thread to see if I could find out for sure, and if so what is the exact procedure for claiming an award .

Comment

For all the WFO Bros and Sisters,

The offer still exists, I just received my T shirt. You do need to run your request through the "Tech Support" link under "Contacts and Email" links and be a little persistent but FB still sends the stuff out. Thx FB for hosting the forum and continuing with the membership premiums.
              Russell
              Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

I just made the 250 post mark this morning. Where's my pizza cutter? Whom do I send the email to ?.......Those listed on the Forno Bravo contact page:

Residential Sales
                Commercial Sales
                Accessories
                Technical Support
                Order Tracking
                Dealer Support

I'll try tech support.
                Respectfully,

KB

My build
                Oven Pics (album under construction)

Comment

Tech support is correct.
                  That is is the current way . I haven't recieved any one of the awards for the three steps. But, keep trying .

Comment

Still looking for my new pizza cutter.
                    Respectfully,

KB

My build

Comment

Originally posted by kbartman View Post
                      Still looking for my new pizza cutter.
                      Dont hold your breath waiting.....
                      This thread should be removed, it makes Forno Bravo look stupid.
                      The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

They need prodding, I know of two awards within the past few months, one was for the 3 pack of flour and a tee shirt that have been given out. I have the tee shirt in hand and the flour from and overseas WFO member they could or would not ship to and he had sent to me. So it works, what they say, squeaky wheel gets grease............
                        Russell
                        Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Originally posted by james View Post
                          I have changed the membership level in the forum, and tried to have a little fun. We have started offering prizes for reaching certain levels (though some are better than others). You have to send me an email when you reach a new level, and we can arrange to send you your goodies.

Here goes:

- 0 postings, Serf. You have to register to join, and you owe us half your crops. You also can't post a URL until your 5th posting (Spam aversion).
                          - 25 postings, Peasant. You can keep all of your crops, but you owe us half the retained heat in your oven.
                          - 50 postings, Laborer. You get to mix the concrete.
                          - 100 postings, Apprentice. You get to cut the bricks.
                          - 250 postings, Journeyman. You win a Forno Bravo pizza cutter from the Forno Bravo Store. It's a nice one with a removable blade that you can sharpen and replace, and you have to say something nice about it in the forum
                          - 500 postings, Master Builder. You win a 5-pack of Caputo pizza flour.
                          - 1,000 postings, Pizzaiolo. You win a Caputo T-shirt.

You can only claim prizes moving forward from today, no backdating of prizes won (or stock options granted).

James
                          Originally posted by C5dad View Post
                          A big thanks to the folks at Forno Bravo!!

I just got the pizza cutter - all I can say is wow! This thing is sharp, ergonomic and will look awesome on the cutting board.

UPDATE:

I have used the cutter at three pizza parties since I recieved it. I can honestly say that I feel like a ninja with a katana with that thing - sharp and quick!!! James, I want to say thanks to you and the gang over there for sending this. If you is lookin to get an awesome cutter - don't get the one from the local restaurant supply house (like I did) get this one and you will be VERY pleased!
                          I was looking forward to my sharp, ergonomic and will look awesome on the cutting board pizza cutter.

Well my shipment arrived. As I open the box my excitement well up inside, as I longed to see my ergonomic awesome looking cutter. To my surprise I unwrapped a dough cutter I was looking forward to my pizza cutter. I assume the awesome dough cutter is just to hold me over til my well deserved cutter can be can be send out. Thanks FB, can't wait to say something nice about my new pizza cutter.
                          Respectfully,

KB

My build

Comment

Dough cutters are an awesome tool. Not a bad gift for just taking up bandwidth on a server
                            Check out my pictures here:
                            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
                              Not a bad gift for just taking up bandwidth on a server
                              And driving traffic to the FB store for increased sales, its not a one way street here.
                              The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

I've got wood

Thank's FB for the Tshirt.

Like Russell said,
                                The offer still exists, I just received my T shirt. You do need to run your request through the "Tech Support" link under "Contacts and Email" links and be a little persistent but FB still sends the stuff out. Thx FB for hosting the forum and continuing with the membership premiums.
                                Thank's again Forno Bravo .
                                Last edited by Gulf; 09-11-2013, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X