Trouble with PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with PM

I can't seem to send a PM to forum members. I can compose a message and click send but nothing shows up in my sent box and I get no responses. Does anybody have any suggestions? I've tried sending a message to the moderator but it too didn't go through...

Thanks, Alex

Re: Trouble with PM

Steve, I got your message but it's still doing the same thing when I tried to send you a reply. Did you get a message back from me?

Alex

Comment

Alex,
      If you haven't done this already, check your Messaging and Notification selections.

To do that, go to your User CP, at the top left of the screen.
      Under Settings & Options, scroll down to Edit Options.
      And then down to Edit Options.
      In that will be your Private Messaging options.

Make sure all these boxes are checked, or not checked like in the pic.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	273.6 KB
ID:	308088

I hope this helps

Joe
      Last edited by Gulf; 04-19-2015, 01:57 PM.
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Hey Gulf! Thanks for the reply. Yup, all those same boxes are checked. Weird isn't?! But, at least I'm unique ;-)

Alex

Comment

Alex,
          A couple of years ago, I started having some weird stuff happening while trying to view this site. I was using Internet Explorer at the time. Someone suggested going to Chrome for a browser. I haven't had a problem since....................that I know of .
          Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Oh you have problems alright! ;-) I've tried using chrome and other website thing-a-ma-bobs. Yes, that's a technical term here in Idaho.

Comment

Originally posted by sharptailhunter View Post
              Oh you have problems alright! ;-) I've tried using chrome and other website thing-a-ma-bobs. Yes, that's a technical term here in Idaho.
              Actually, to be honest, I am bilingual.
              "Thing-a-ma-bobs", "Thing-a-ma-jigs", "Doo hickeys", and "Oh! you know what I mean" are all part of my second language.......................My wife is blonde .

Comment

Originally posted by Gulf View Post
                ......My wife is blonde .
                That's funny right there! In Spanish the term is "chingadero". :-)

Comment

Working...
                X