Pompeii plans hit 1,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pompeii plans hit 1,000

Some time tomorrow the Pompeii Oven plans will be downloaded for the 1,000th time. That's pretty exciting. At the start, the plans were being "ordered" about 10 times a day, but over the past week, they have been downloaded over 20 times a day.

So it looks like the word is getting out. Tell a friend.

The Wood Fired Cooking and Wood Fired Bread e-Books have also been downloaded about 500 times each, and the Pizza Book is the second most popular in current downloads. Not bad.

The joke I've been making is that I paid $100 for my first set of plans. Hmmmm. $100 times 1,000.... Then, I stop dreaming. :-)

James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Pompeii plans hit 1,000

Kind of like the old saying "If I had a nickle for" (fill in the blank)

Great work

Comment

Congratulations! I downloaded just a couple of weeks ago and I bet I've read them 1,000 times!
      "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six."

-- Yogi Berra

Forno Tito

Comment

Your generosity will be rewarded somehow!

Comment

Congrats. May your business always do as well.

Comment

James
            I built a 42" Pompei, from the plans....., I gave a copy of the wood fired cooking book to my mom, we had bought a few from the barnes & noble, but she said yours was the best.... keep up the good work and thanks so much for the forum and all the info as It would have been incredibly more difficult without to build my oven without it and your plans...

Mark

Comment

I am new to the site, but I have already downloaded all the ebooks and found the plans will be perfect for my WFO project.

Thank you so much!

BEN

Comment

Hey guys,

I hope you get a kick out this -- the Pompeii eBook has now been downloaded over 25,000 times. How cool is that?

Keep building and keeping enjoying your ovens!
                James
                Pizza Ovens
                Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

How many ovens do you figure have been built from the plans? I know it's hard to tell, since so many (me includuded) have never posted any proof of having built one.

Joe
                  Joe

Member WFOAMBA Wood Fired Oven Amatueur Masons Builders America

My thread: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/j...oven-8181.html

Comment

That's a good question. I don't think we can make an accurate guess -- but it runs into the thousands. There are FB ovens all over the world:

US, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Brasil, UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, France, Belgium, Amsterdam, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Israel, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iraq, Russia, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand -- and I'm sure there are others. :-)

James
                    Pizza Ovens
                    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

the Pompeii eBook has now been downloaded over 25,000 times
                      Hey James,
                      I sent you a gift for having your 25,000th. download.... Enjoy
                      you should be getting it any day...
                      Cheers
                      Mark

Comment

Originally posted by james View Post
                        I'm sure there are others. :-)

James
                        Australia comes to mind.

But it's astonishing how impacting - life altering that these ovens seem to be.

James,
                        You are making a distinctive mark, globaly. And I think that that must be very rewarding.

As backyard ovens replace barbaques, your legacy will grow.

dusty

Comment

Thanks guys. We're getting there one back yard at a time. :-)

I'm having blast, and FB has all sorts of things planned for next year; which I cannot wait to announce. My only complaint is a small tear on my right achilles, which has to heal before my next race -- Dec. 6. I'm stuck on an ellipitcal for now, which just isn't the same.

Seriously, thanks again.
                          James
                          Pizza Ovens
                          Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Working...
                          X