Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is James the only one who gets to use an avatar (that pic next to his signature)? I go to user CP/edit avatar, but I can't see any way to upload an image.
    My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

I've always thought Avatars were fun. If you go to User CP, then click on edit Avatar, there is an "upload from computer" button. I remember that the image had to be pretty small, so I cut it down a couple times before it fit.

Can't wait to see it.

James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

james, this is the screen we get. there seems to be no way to turn off "do not use an avatar".
      my site for our pompeii and tandoor ovens
      www.killdawabbit.com

Comment

yes, I've uploaded my tiny profile picture (below) but can't get an avatar.

Comment

You need to turn the Avatar option on for the forum and the "custom Avatar" one on as well in order for people to upload their own. It's got to be 100x100 pixels or smaller.

Jim

Comment

Try it now

Deeeeeep in the inner working of vBulletin, there is a configuration panel that I just set to enable custom Avators. It's interesting to note that the fastest way to learn where the panel is located was to make a posting in the vBulletin Forum. Sounds familar. It should work now, so let me know.

I am looking forward to seeing a wonderful display of tiny pizza oven signature lines.

James
            Pizza Ovens
            Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

The size is now 80 by 80 pixels

Comment

Working...
              X