Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Milestone

All,

I'm sure Dave has multiple personalities and multiple memberships to accompany his multiple postings, but, nonetheless, we now have more than 3,000 members. Well done, everybody, we must be doing something right. More kudos for James, too, because he's the one we all owe for the forum's existence.

Jim
    "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Re: Another Milestone

I guess that means it could probably be publicized as the largest online community of wood fired oven afficionados. congratulations and thanks to James for sure!
    dutch
    "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
    "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

I'm sure we are the largest wood-fired community. Perhaps we will end up the biggest (and best) pizza site as well.

James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

I also would like to to give James kudos for this site and its many members. Without the wisdom and insight expressed in this forum this undertaking would not even be contemplated. I've yet to see a rude remark and all the helpful suggestions to 'simply' questions is truely refreshing.
        I would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season and hope they and their loved ones are healthy and happy. Dwight
        RCLake

"It's time to go Vertical"
        Oven Thread

Comment

Originally posted by CanuckJim View Post
          All,

I'm sure Dave has multiple personalities and multiple memberships to accompany his multiple postings,
          Jim
          If you are referring to me... I do have multiple personalties! But I don't have multiple memberships

Sure made me laugh though!

I agree Jim. The best site on the internet.

Dave
          My thread:
          http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/d...ress-2476.html
          My costs:
          http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...Xr0fvgxuh4s7Hw
          My pics:
          http://picasaweb.google.com/dawatsonator

Comment

Dave,

Yep, referring to you. Just a holiday joke. I'd like to say, hope, that everyone on this amazing site has a wonderful, happy Christmas. Lots of red and green pizza.

Jim
            "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Comment

Have to try something using fresh mint?
              Happiest of holidays to all y'all...to say it like a true Mississipian
              Dutch
              "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
              "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Working...
              X