X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gjbingham
    replied
    Re: BOTM Feb 08 Nominations

Shrimp shack Dutch. Should fit right in!

Leave a comment:

• Dutchoven
    replied

Missed that post G, Great senses of humor on this site. I just wanted to take a moment to thank James and FB for the commitment to oven owners and builders everywhere. I received the pizza cutter days ago(looking forward to using it) and the brain was cramped. I am now doing all of the framing on the building that I hope will become our WFO bakery/pizzeria...car wash...title loan...income tax service...laundromat...if there is an additional compliment that I have not mentioned please send suggestions...in order to keep in true Mississippi style I think we will need to cover as many bases as possible!
    Dutch

Leave a comment:

• gjbingham
    replied

Dutch,
    R u making fun ov my speling?

Leave a comment:

• Dutchoven
    replied

We should give G a spelling lesson while Dave gets his "spe-a-ch" lessons!

Dutch
    Last edited by Dutchoven; 02-12-2008, 09:31 PM. Reason: screwed up

Leave a comment:

• gjbingham
    replied

Smiles! Keep it coming!

Leave a comment:

• asudavew
    replied

Originally posted by gjbingham View Post
    How about speach lessons (Dave, you know I'm just kiddin')
    George, George....

Sad, but I am afraid I have completely absorbed the local accent....

Funny thing though, I don't realize it until I hear myself on playback.
    I don't think in a southern accent.... But when I watched the playback I was thinking "Now that's some serious hick jargon!" I should of titled it Dave's Redneck Pizza tips!

I guess it's just Texas....

Payback time Georgie! Now what's a dave to do? Hmm...

Be afraid George, be very afraid !! (hahahehehahahe)

Leave a comment:

• gjbingham
    replied

How about speach lessons (Dave, you know I'm just kiddin')

Leave a comment:

• james
    replied

I want to second Ken's nomination for Dave's videos. Great technique and skill; and the cinematography. If Dave wins again, we will definitely come up with something even better for a two-time winner.

Thanks Dave.

James

Leave a comment:

• Ken524
    replied

I agree with the nomination of Acoma's (Robert) photo of the bricks and blue background... Reminds me of the famous pic taken somewhere around the Mediterranean of the temple against the blue sky and blue water.

Also, I'd like to nominate ASUDaveW for his latest series of educational pizza videos. I know Dave already won a 5-pack for being a frequent poster , but I think these videos are worth some sort of honorary award (Tshirt or pizza cutter?). This guy continues to give back to the group more than he has taken.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchoven
    replied

COOL...thanks guys...I am once again proud to say I am part of this online community!
    Best to all!
    Dutch

Leave a comment:

• asudavew
    replied

Originally posted by Dutchoven View Post
    Hey all! Been a bit out of it lately and can't seem to find the thread from earlier in the year...are we still doing the "gifts" for postings or just the BOTM...having a bit of a blonde moment...and have been a bit quiet on the forum lately...but...made my 250th posting...so...Sir Robin's minstrels rejoiced and sang my praises!!!...haha
    Best to everyone!
    Dutch
    Congrats Dutch!

Let me know how that cutter works out!!

Enjoy.

Dave

Leave a comment:

• james
    replied

Hey Dutch,

We are definitely doing door prizes for reaching new membership levels. I just checked, and you get a nifty (Italian-made, commercial-grade, blue, big, sharp) pizza cutter at 250 postings. I'll bet Sir Robin's minstrels would be impressed.

Drop us an email at info at fornobravo dot com, and we will send it out.

James

Leave a comment:

• Dutchoven
    replied

Hey all! Been a bit out of it lately and can't seem to find the thread from earlier in the year...are we still doing the "gifts" for postings or just the BOTM...having a bit of a blonde moment...and have been a bit quiet on the forum lately...but...made my 250th posting...so...Sir Robin's minstrels rejoiced and sang my praises!!!...haha
    Best to everyone!
    Dutch

Leave a comment:

• RCLake
    replied
    Re: BOTM Feb 07 Nominations

Originally posted by Les View Post
    I think you meant that to be "08". In regard to Pebble Beach - my son owes me a round there when he graduates, looking forward to it (the golf and the end to the "daddy plan").

Les...
    It's like getting a huge raise.

Leave a comment:

• CanuckJim
    replied

James,

I'll second the nomination for Acoma. Great brick work.

Jim

Leave a comment:

Working...
X