Follow request email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow request email

I got this email today. I tried the link but it brought me to a login page at dev.fornobravo.com:80. My name and password don't work. Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong?

admin has subscribed to you. You can approve/ignore the follow request at:
    http://dev.fornobravo.com/community/privatemessage/request/

All the best,
    Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

I've never gotten one of those. But, it is probably another one of those little bugs in the system, I think that the moderator was wanting to follow your thread. If it want allow you to approve it, the moderator may need to post a reply on that thread. It will then be automatic. Or you can go to your Profile/User Settings/Privacy page. There is a box that you can check called Auto-accept subscriber requests. Maybe that will work.
    Last edited by Gulf; 09-18-2015, 09:08 AM.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Originally posted by Gulf View Post
      I've never gotten one of those. But, it is probably another one of those little bugs in the system, I think that the moderator was wanting to follow your thread. If it want allow you to approve it, the moderator may need to post a reply on that thread. It will then be automatic. Or you can go to your Profile/User Settings/Privacy page. There is a box that you can check called Auto-accept subscriber requests. Maybe that will work.
      Thank you! I'll change my settings.

Comment

Working...
      X