Not getting email notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting email notifications

I am not getting email notifications for threads that I'm subscribed to. As far as I can see, my notification options are set correctly. Is this working for anyone? Obviously, not getting notifications makes it very inconvenient to participate in a discussion!

Thanks for posting this Dave! We did a required update to the forum this morning that more than likely has something to do with this. There may have been a small window of downtime earlier, but we're running test across the board right to make sure this is working properly! In the meantime, let us know if you notice anything else you're not used to seeing as well. we'll update this thread with status.
    Forno Bravo

Comment

Admin,

Actually, Dave T has been having problems with this since this post in Oct. of 2015. I have also not seen an email notification myself since the last upgrade. Also, I'm not sure if my link is going to work. The icons at the top of the reply window are not in sync.
      Last edited by Gulf; 09-28-2016, 06:10 PM.
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Thanks Gulf

Alex here over at Forno Bravo. I know there has been issue here and there since the original update last year. I was wondering if you haven't seen an email notification since 2015, or has this problem propped up since yesterday? We had to do another minor update to stay current, so just wanted to make sure we bring all the right questions to the IT team! Using outlook, I noticed my notifications where showing up in my Junk folder and I had to un-mark it as spam - wondering if this is happening to others.

Thanks Gulf!
        Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,

My problem with email notifications started on 3/30/2016. That was the day that the forum was migrated to a new server. Prior to that I was getting double notifications in some cases. My regular subscription notifications and also a moderator notification that a new post had been entered.

I went through the all the outlook settings back then to see if that was the problem. Nothing from FB is being deleted or going to junk mail. My understanding was that IT was looking into it on their end. I knew that there would be a forum update in Sept. So, I was hoping that the update would correct it.

Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

I'm not sure when the issue started, but I haven't been getting email notifications for a while, maybe forever. Did you fix something recently? If so, it didn't solve the issue for me. Still not getting them...

Comment

Sorry to hear those notifications haven't been coming in for quite some time. We recently updated our system again to stay current on functionality, and I've personally talked to the development team to see if any setting are not checked in our system. Have a quick look at your Junk/Spam email once last time just to make sure they are not being flagged for some strange reason. I'll keep pushing through with the team to try and make sure all members receive email notifications.

Thank you both. I'll update with any new news!

Comment

Working...
              X