April Milestones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Milestones

We're having a fun spring (other than persistent fog on the Monterey peninsula). April marks two good milestones. The Pompeii Oven has been downloaded 1,000 times for the first time in a single month and we have had 3,000 postings in the FB Forum for the first time in one month.

Also, we started offering the Forno Bravo CD ROM for sale a week or so ago, and we have our first orders.

All very good. Thanks for all of your support building our community!
    James
    Last edited by james; 04-28-2008, 03:42 PM.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: April Milestones

I believe congradulations are in order....Congrads! And thanks to you too James. I have certainly enjoyed my time here chattin' with the faithful.
    I now have a wonderful oven in my outdoor kitchen that I wouldn't have without Fornobravo.com. But besides that, amongst other computer tallents I have learned here, I can now download pictures to a designated file and post them on the internet. May not sound like much, but for an old dog, it's a new trick. Sure beats checking my e-mail every once-in-a-while.
    Thanks for the forum (and I mean that literally) and continued success to you and our beloved Forno Bravo.

dusty

Comment

Shoot for the moon James...

...even if you miss, you'll be among the stars!

Thanks for letting us share.
      Sharing life's positives and loving the slow food lane

Comment

Here, here,
        my sentiments exactly.
        The support of the forum members is due to the FB site and the administration.
        Whilst it is still so positive, it inspires me to help others maybe less fortunate or willing to help themselves.

Neill
        Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neill’s Pompeiii #1
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
        Neill’s kitchen underway
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html

Comment

Working...
        X