Album not working to post pictures in thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Album not working to post pictures in thread

I have an album i've been adding my photos to, but when I try to add the photos to a specific post, each photo only shows a broken image link instead of the full photo. But if I look at the album itself, the photos are there.

Anyone have any ideas how to get it to work (as it used to)?
    David in Calgary
    My Build Thread

Since it was working for you but now it is not, try clearing your cookies and cache.
    Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

It seems to do the same thing regardless the device I try from. (2 computers, 1 phone. 1 computer and 1 phone had not logged onto this site in the past)
      David in Calgary
      My Build Thread

Comment

Test Post

Edit: David, I'm not sure what is going on. I think that it is working for me.
        Last edited by Gulf; 05-28-2018, 05:11 PM.
        Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

What is that tool you have in that picture? It looks like it is for coals?
          David in Calgary
          My Build Thread

Comment

Joe (aka Gulf) uses this for separating lump charcoal from the ash. Knowing Joe, I am sure he re-purposed some expanded metal sheet steel and reformed into a scoop shaped shovel. Gulf and I are from the same mold and we re-purpose almost everything, my to our SWMBO dismays.......lol.
            Last edited by UtahBeehiver; 06-01-2018, 01:42 PM.
            Russell
            Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Working...
            X