• Show
Clear All

• Brinbane
    replied
    So hopefully this counts as my first post

Leave a comment:

• Matthijs
    replied
    Ah.. Now I see. I might have a double post (will fix). Can you please approve my input? Tnx

Leave a comment:

• Hatzi
    replied
    thanks for letting me know - almost have completed my first build, looking for some advice on vent. Will eventually include pictures of my build.

Leave a comment:

• Nanooser
    replied
    Great site, looking forward to standing on the shoulders of those who have built before me!

Leave a comment:

• jimm
    replied
    I should have realized this before posting.

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied
    A moderator can approve a first post of any length. But, the forum interlocks require a certain number of words to satisfy the security measures that are in place. I’m not sure how many words that is. So, it will probably take another post to get you in. How about an introduction in the Introductions forum? That should get you to the full use of the forum.

Leave a comment:

• gcolby
    replied
    Making my first post for first post approval. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied
    Would adding a website link to my signature be considered spam?
    Probably so George, imo. I will wait on Russell's UtahBeehiver's opinion. But, there is the Barter, Trade and Sell forum that is open to all trusted members like yourself. I think that you could post it there and bump it from time to time .
    Last edited by Gulf; 04-22-2020, 06:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mongo
    replied
    Greetings Moderators,

First, thanks to all the forum members. Whether you are aware or not, I've read and viewed many of your posts.
    Beside my 'day job' I also produce, import and sell olive oil. Not too far off topic here.
    Would adding a website link to my signature be considered spam? If so not a problem.

-George Colletti aka 'Mongo (like pizza)'

Leave a comment:

• Wickolad
    replied
    Thank you Gulf, for the heads up on this information. I've been researching and gleaning information, tips and ideas from this forum for many months. I look forward to having access to post questions on the forum in the hope I may get answers from some of its experienced and very talented members.
    Regards,
    Lance.

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied
    The new upgrade to the forum appears to have automated the process. First post approval by a moderator may no longer be necessary. If this is so, we will close this thread to avoid further confusion. Alex_FB

EDIT: The forum still requires a first post approval by a moderator.
    Last edited by Gulf; 04-03-2020, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Afzal Majeed
    replied
    Glad to have read it before posting

Leave a comment:

• Dyerema
    replied
    May I please be allowed to post

Leave a comment:

• Yokosuka dweller
    replied
    Good, yes I saw this too late! Sorry for that, hope my 3 repeated posts will be weeded out and only 1 allowed to be posted.

Leave a comment:

• Gulf
    replied
    No automated messaging that I am aware of. But, your posts should appear normal now. You now have full use of the forum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X