Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I am a new member as of yesterday. I am able to log in on the forum. However when I try to "order" the oven plans it prompts me to log in and does not except my log in. It then prompts me to enter my e-mail address for help. This also does not except my e-mail address. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You, Peter

Re: Log In

Hello Peter,

I'm glad you posted this. Because the FB Store -- Forno Bravo Store -- and FB Forum -- Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community - The Pizza Oven Installation and Cooking Community -- are different software systems, you need to register an account with each one. Sorry about the inconvenience, but we can't address this.

That means you need to register for an account on the FB Store and "order" the free Pompeii eBook (or any of the free wood-fired cooking eBooks). It doesn't take a lot of time, and the email instruction for downloading the eBook arrives very quickly.

Let me know if this works for you.
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Re: Log In

Welcome to the forum Peter!

It took me a little while to figure out that the forum and the FB store took different registrations too

I registered for the FB site first, downloaded the plans and a bunch of other great stuff that is available, then was trying to get on the forums, so at least you did it in the right order and got an answer!

Regardless, if you decide you want to install or build an oven you need both of these sites, and there is no better place for information, help, and advice than here, so welcome to the fold.

Travis n'Texas
      TravisNTexas

Comment

Working...
      X