Hello from the Mid-West U.S.A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Mid-West U.S.A.

Hi My name is Monty, and I am new to this forum. I am a Realtor, and I have been researching Tiny Homes living as a new trend in housing. One thing led to another, and I realized that cooking could be done outdoors most of the year! That is what led me to your site, and I am happy that it did. Now I want an outdoor Wood Fired Oven for my home! I am sure I will have lot's of questions as I go along, so hang with me as I learn about this great product!

Thanks,

Monty

Re: Hello from the Mid-West U.S.A.

Welcome!

Look in the newbie threads as you look around
    Lee B.
    DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Comment

Tiny living is right up my alley. I hope it takes hold... I'll finally start making money again.

Welcome
      My oven (for now):
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...ven-14269.html

Comment

Originally posted by monty.craig View Post
        Hi My name is Monty, and I am new to this forum. I am a Realtor, and I have been researching Tiny Homes living as a new trend in housing. One thing led to another, and I realized that cooking could be done outdoors most of the year! That is what led me to your site, and I am happy that it did. Now I want an outdoor Wood Fired Oven for my home! I am sure I will have lot's of questions as I go along, so hang with me as I learn about this great product!

Thanks,

Monty
        Monty, tiny living sure produces some efficient, yet uplifting spaces.
        Last edited by Lburou; 01-15-2011, 08:10 AM.
        Lee B.
        DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Comment

Working...
        X