Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from a Prospective Business Owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from a Prospective Business Owner!

Hey All! I just thought I'd introduce myself. My names Nick, and I am currently considering starting a small business venture focused around selling Wood Fired Pizza by the Slice in my local area (Newark Delaware).

I am a complete noob when it comes to things like this, to be honest, but I have started drawing up my plans and making the necessary lists. Safe to say that I am going to need allot of help, but I am probably going to apply for counseling from my local Small Business Development Center (SBDC).

That said, beacuse my future business hopes hinge on acquiring and using some sort of Wood Fired Oven, and making great pizza with it, I have allot of questions which would be better put to you, the FornoBravo community and the good folks at FornoBravo itself. And that's why I signed up.

Anyway, Greetings to all!

Re: Greetings from a Prospective Business Owner!

Hi Nick, I am also a noob and would love my next job close to what you are looking to do.
    but at the present I am a contractor but maybe later.
    Do your due dillegence and go slow JMO. But what a great place to be guess you know who has a great WFO pizza there on main st my favorite place Iron Hill Brewery anyway
    great town, and welcome

Comment

Working...
    X