Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95,000 postings

Hi guys,

We passed 95,000 postings today, which is pretty exciting! The FB Forum receives roughly 2,000 postings a month, so we should be reaching 100,000 postings in mid-late May.

We need to have a big contest for that!

As always, thanks to everyone for you contributions to our community -- we have come a long way over the years, made a lot of great ovens, some great food and had a lot of fun.

One other note, I just checked, and we are coming up on 90,000 eBook downloads. That's also exciting.

If you are interested in downloading one of our eBooks, you can still make a $10 donation to the Christopher Reeve Foundation (FB matches your donation) for the Boston 2 Big Sur Challenge.

Boston 2 Big Sur Challenge | Forno Bravo Charity Work

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: 95,000 postings

Congrats. I showed up here right after the Yahoo groups migration, when you could read the entire archives in an afternoon. Now I think it would be quicker to build an oven than read every posting.
    My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

Comment

Wow! Nearly 100,000 postings? Seems like just yesterday when someone got a bag of flour for number 20k. Congrads James. It's still lots of fun here.

dusty

Comment

Thanks guys,

It won't be that long before Dmun passes 4K. That is a huge amount of expert advice.

James
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

I always enjoy Dmun's expert responses when someone wants to use sand and broken glass for insulation
          Ken H. - Kentucky
          42" Pompeii

Pompeii Oven Construction Video Updated!

Oven Thread ... Enclosure Thread
          Cost Spreadsheet ... Picasa Web Album

Comment

Ditto! Whenever I see "dmun" next to a topic, I read it, even if the topic wouldn't otherwise interest me.

Comment

Working...
            X