Greetings from Rhode Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Rhode Island

I wanted to thank all the posters and the owner of FB for creating and fostering this great community and spreading the word about wood fired pizza. To me, there's nothing better than an artisan pizza cooked in a couple of minutes in a wood fired oven.

I'm in the process of building a portable oven, probably cast in refractory concrete. I built the frame this weekend, and will be progressing with the build out rapidly - hopefully creating delicious pizzas in about a month. I need to build an oven that can get real hot and stay hot, because I expect to be making a lot (100+) of pizzas a day in my location this spring and summer. All the ideas and tips I've gleaned from perusing this forum are greatly appreciated, and I'd be grateful for any additional input. Once I'm up and running, I'd love to have any FB members come enjoy a pizza with me. Grazie.

Welcome!

Several members here are casting their ovens. A lot of shared experience available here.
    Lee B.
    DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Comment

Working...
    X