Happy Holidays Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays Everyone

I wanted to wish all of you who have helped make this such a great forum Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year. Auguri e Buon Natale.

We made Empanadas last night and they were excellent. More to come on that, but it was fun knowing that I had to find a recipe, and our own forum had the best instructions. Cool.

We are off to the UK for the holidays, so my postings will be limited to Internet Cafes, and various relatives' dens. We'll see how much time I will find. Enjoy your Christmas and holiday season.
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Holidays

James,

Thanks for that, and you and yours, too, should make it a fine one. May I suggest that a draft pint of Old Speckled Hen would be in order in Old Blighty. Quite apart from being good bitter, it's named after a paint job on an MG. How cool is that?

Jim
    "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Comment

Jim,
      Thanks for that. Enjoy your snow and warm fires. I had an MGB about 20 years ago. I loved that car, except the time the clutch went out on my wife -- when she was crossing a railroad track. It really happened; I think the car was trying to tell her something.
      James
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone

Here is some Christmas cheer for everyone...2 feet of snow in Colorado and still snowing...Drake
        My Oven Thread:
        http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/d...-oven-633.html

Comment

Working...
        X