Hello from Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Maine

Just introducing myself, and posting some messages so I'll be able to view photos.

I'm a obsessive gardener, and got interested in masonry through learning to make hypertufa. I now own my own cement mixer, and have been researching brick pizza ovens for some time. I'm planning to build one soon, I keep getting derailed with old house projects. I recently found an idea for a temporary brick oven and may build that in the next few weeks.

Thanks to the Forno Bravo folks for this great forum, and for their willingness to share knowledge and invest in the real value of the internet -- communication and knowledge transfer!

Ali aka Henbogle

Re: Hello from Maine

Ali,

Welcome home. You'll find a lot of people here, knowledgeable and helpful, who will help step you through the various processes and keep you from barking your shins on sharp issues, because, like me, they've already done it.

I really value your "real value of the internet" comment. It's why we're all here.

Keep the posts coming.

Jim
    "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Comment

Re: Hello from Maine

Me self is new and I have to comment on this web site.Its one of the few with honest working folks who are willing to share all the knowledge they have when it comes to building, planning, and cooking. I come here every evening and early morning before work just see whats new. Good luck with your building me I have to wait for the weather to warm we can't even break the ground its so frozen.
      Bill

Comment

Working...
      X