New guy from TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from TN

I've finally decided to take the plunge and build my first WFO. As a former NJ resident now living in the south, I'm more than a little dissatisfied with the pizza available here.

This site looks like exactly what I need to get this project up and running. Thanks in advance for everyones' advice and input. I'm going to need it....

Re: New guy from TN

I am living in chattanooga and am well into my oven... You also need to put a smokehouse on the side in the south Check out my thread on getting started under clinker brick. If you are in the area and want to check out my progress, just email me. thanks brad grafton
    4 food groups

Pizza-Wine-Smoke meats-Fresh mozzerella

Comment

Brad,
      I've thought about incorporating a smoker into my oven but I'm not sure I if will as I already have a barrel smoker. I want to keep a modest budget with this project and have just begun scrounging used red brick. Have you sourced any of your materials locally and economically?

Comment

Family had 3000 clinker brick left over from a construction project... That helped a lot... have a bunch of pavers I found for the base... Look on craigslist for free items or under materials, I always find good things to recycle there. where in tn are you located?
        4 food groups

Pizza-Wine-Smoke meats-Fresh mozzerella

Comment

Zaafreak - Welcome! I'm new here myself!

Comment

Working...
          X