Nancy from South Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy from South Florida

I am looking to build a 42" oven but cannot locate the medium duty firebrick. Called quite a few places today and most have 2,000 degree plus bricks. If anyone knows where I can purchase them in FL, please let me know. Thanks.

Re: Nancy from South Florida

Originally posted by nancy View Post
    I am looking to build a 42" oven but cannot locate the medium duty firebrick. Called quite a few places today and most have 2,000 degree plus bricks. If anyone knows where I can purchase them in FL, please let me know. Thanks.
    Hi Nancy,
    I left you a link for firebrick on your other thread. I think you are confused about the temperature ratings of these bricks. Medium duty will take temperatures in excess of 2000 degrees. You probably already found the brick you want, you just didn't know it.

http://ceramicartsdaily.org/wp-conte...rick-types.pdf

Comment

Hi Polo,

I left you a msg on the other thread. Thank you very much for the link. I called them and they have the bricks.

Is the best way to get started on this project to hunt down all the supplies first?

Originally posted by Polo View Post
      Hi Nancy,
      I left you a link for firebrick on your other thread. I think you are confused about the temperature ratings of these bricks. Medium duty will take temperatures in excess of 2000 degrees. You probably already found the brick you want, you just didn't know it.

http://ceramicartsdaily.org/wp-conte...rick-types.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by nancy View Post
        Hi Polo,

I left you a msg on the other thread. Thank you very much for the link. I called them and they have the bricks.

Is the best way to get started on this project to hunt down all the supplies first?
        That's what I would do. Best to know where to get your supplies and how much they are going to cost.

Comment

Working...
        X