Future Oven Builder in GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Oven Builder in GA

I discovered this forum a few years ago when I lived in NY and had seen a build thread over on homebrewtalk.com. I thought that the ovens were fantastic but wasn't in a place where I could build one at the time. I promised myself that I would build one.

We moved to the Metro Atlanta area last year and bought a house this year. We are on a .8 acre lot with a walkout basement. I am planning to build a large patio off the back of the house with an outdoor kitchen... built in charcoal grill, counterspace, sink, fridge, and of course, pompeii oven! At the moment, I am in the very early planning stages so I joined to get some more ideas and guidance for this project.

I have been looking at other member's ovens and other outdoor kitchen projects and I hope to have my own pictures to post this next year!

Re: Future Oven Builder in GA

Awesome vision of a plan.

Comment

We here at Forno bravo, wish you the best of luck. We look forward to your photos next year.

Heidi
      FB
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

We built a pompeii oven in South GA about 3 years ago. Our plans are to do a second one at the lake a couple months. Its been a lot of fun. Good Luck!
        Bonita

Comment

You won't go wrong with the folks at Forno Bravo. Great product, I love mine. Remember that mass = heat retention and it is this heat retention that you'll cook with primarily. So more is better than less.

I'm north of you a couple of hours, up near Chattanooga. If I can help with anything, let me know.

Comment

Working...
          X