Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Restaurant

Hello

I am in the planning phases of opening a brick oven pizza place. I want to build my own oven, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or advice for a first timer?

I am going to follow the plans available on this website, and modify them so I can build a larger oven. If anyone knows of any plans available for commercial wood-fired ovens, I would greatly appreciate links or downloads. Thanks.

Welcome

Your plan to follow the plans is a good one. There are several larger ovens out there. Finding them may be difficult though. this one and this one are two notable examples of larger oven builds.

Keep to the plans and you will be fine, just make it a little larger. There is a consensus here that space for more than three pizzas is overkill since three is about all most of can handle at one time. In a commercial situation, it won't be much more than that....Remember, this oven design will cook a pizza in two minutes, more or less, and it needs to be turned while you are cooking it.

Good luck!
    Lee B.
    DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Comment

Re: New Restaurant

Copy this build of an oven in India, you cant go wrong.

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f37/...dia-17268.html
      The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Working...
      X