Professionale 120 special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professionale 120 special

We have purchased a professionale 120 oven kit which has a stainless steel vent chamber. This has side walls and a double skin above with 8" penetration. The kit did not include instructions for assembly and my search on forum and elsewhere has not provided an answer.
    The opening of the dome has a metal plate with pins for mounting the included insulated hinged door. The rear of the ss vent chamber has flanges which abut the door mounting plate. Is the mortar provided with the kit suitable for sealing between the metal door mounting plate and the stainless steel vent chamber?
    TWM

Re: Professionale 120 special

Wow. I am surprised it didn't come with instructions. I have no clue as to the answer to your question, but you can download the instructions here

http://www.fornobravo.com/PDF/commercial_install.pdf

Hope that helps!
    My build progress
    My WFO Journal on Facebook
    My dome spreadsheet calculator

Comment

Deejayoh,
      The commercial install document has no reference to the stainless steel vent chamber.
      I use the term vent chamber to describe the portion of the oven in front of the door.
      The illustrations in the commercial install document show refractory clay surrounding the area in front of the door.

Comment

What was your solution to this? I have the 110 Trailer Edition and have faced the same issues about the instructions.

Any advice?

Chris

Comment

Chris,

I applied Stove Bright RTV high temperature silicone sealant to the gaps between the oven dome stainless steel vent chamber and the brick arch which came with the oven kit.
          Blanket insulation was used over the vent chamber and dome followed by a cement and sand render.
          Hope this is of assistance.

Trevor

Comment

thanks Trevor,

You confirmed what my solution was yesterday. I too used the high temp silicone. Although, I did not use the insulation over the vent, but now that you mention it, I probably should.

Do you have nay pictures of your process that you can share? I did not get the brick arch with my kit.

Thanks

Chris

Comment

Chris,

I have some recent photos showing the stainless steel vent chamber and brick arch.

Trevor

Comment

Working...
              X