Neapolitan pizza expert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neapolitan pizza expert

I am Agostino Vitiello, a native of Naples, Italy and a recognised expert in Neapolitan pizza.

I come from a family of chefs ? in fact I belong to a third generation of restaurateurs. You know Italians, right? We simply love and adore good food! And my family is no different. Discussions on good cooking at home were incessant, and I cannot even recall a day when we did not touch on the topic!

Modesty aside, I suppose that because of our excellence and passion for cooking we are able to make a successful living out of it.

Unlike most of my family, i chose to specialize in making authentic Neapolitan pizza. It was my first love, and probably will be my last. It?s been more than a decade since I built my own successful pizzeria, and I am happy to say that it has been most fulfilling.

My passion for exceptionally tasting pizza enabled me to travel the world doing the job that I love most ? making gourmet pizza and teaching others to do the same.

So you could just imagine how shocked I was when I first realized that despite the tremendous popularity of pizza, too many people have yet to taste the real deal!

The millions of pizza lovers out there grow exponentially by the day, and it pains me to even think that most of them have no idea whatsoever how a traditional Italian pizza is prepared and what it tastes like!

I took it upon myself then to spread the ?good news? that is all about pizza. It will be my personal mission, and this is just the start.

I figured, with my wealth of knowledge and experience on the subject, the internet, and with the help of some friends, I will be able to share anything and everything about authentic Neapolitan pizza to a wide audience in no time. The World of Pizza :: Pizza Making, How to make Pizza, Pizza World, of Pizza ::

Re: Neapolitan pizza expert

Welcome

Most of us here have home made Italian style brick ovens, tell us about your oven requirements if you would. What is your target cooking temperature?

For us, it is most difficult to get the best ingredients....Do you have any advice on finding the best ingredients?

What are the three most important things to remember as we make our own pizza?....After all your pizzeria is a long drive from Texas.
    Lee B.
    DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Comment

Working...
    X