Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free plans

Hi There

I came across this site with the offer of free plans. So I have registered and cannot download or access the free plans. Can anyone help with this please as I am looking to build a pizza oven in my garden.

Thanks

Re: free plans

Hi SanLeone,
    Our tech support rep has sent a link directly to your email. Please let them know if you have received it and are able to download the file.

Thank you.

Comment

No one from outside the USA can download them from this site, but if you do a google the free plans are everywhere on the for download.
      The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Try this:Pompeii Oven Plans2.0

Comment

Thanks for the quick response.

I got the email about the responses but not the link directly to my email from the moderator.

however I followed the advice given by our Brickie in Oz and have also downloaded the version 2.0 plan forwarded by Laurentius.

happy days. Just need to get the time and materials so I can build it. Will keep you updated.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by moderator View Post
            Hi SanLeone,
            Our tech support rep has sent a link directly to your email. Please let them know if you have received it and are able to download the file.

Thank you.
            hi there didn't get the link to my email moderator but have the plans now. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X