Hello from Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Atlanta

I've always wanted a pizza/bread oven after a vacation to Tuscany along time ago. I've finally purchased a home that has idea conditions for one now (used my Big Green Egg in the past for pizza). I'm ready to get my hands dirty and dig into this project after 10+ years. I have dozens of questions and hope to get some answers from this site and possibly contribute in the future. Thanks for reading and bon appetit!

Re: Hello from Atlanta

A warm welcome from Adelaide, South Australia.

Welcome to the wonderful world of WFO's. This site is a veritable library of info with some of the worlds best advisors on board!!!

Lots of reading and viewing will make the task ahead easy.

Good Luck

Craig
    "All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy"

Spike Milligan

"It is only impossible if you stop and think about it"
    The Pirate Captain

Comment

Re: Hello from Atlanta

Welcome Atlanta,

First thing, down load the "free" pompeli plans from our web site host. This is a great information baseline to help you with your design. Second, go to the Newbie section of the forum and look for Llburough's thread on Treasure Troves. Some of the best design threads are there. I used it extensively during my build. Good luck, don't be shy in asking questions because the forum is not shy on giving answers.
      Russell
      Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Working...
      X