new primavero 60 owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new primavero 60 owner

hey there everybody...just got a new primavero 60 a couple of weeks ago.....spent a lot of time slow cuting it and i am excited to make pizzas tommorow...any first time advice, or just go for it?..

Re: new primavero 60 owner

ah perfect.....thanks for the great advice....i like the less is more approach, because i do tend to overload my pizzas in the oven, so i do need to get use to this approach..tony

Comment

I have a Primavera60 and LOVE it! words of advice make your dough balls ahead of time keep them in a covered container in the fridge. Save a couple dough balls for the next day because you will have retained heat in your oven! once you close the door at night and put on the chimney cap it keeps warm all night. I had cooked in my oven all day and into the night closed the door around 10 pm the next morning I still had a temp in the oven of 320' without a fire!! thats amazing!

Comment

At that temp in the oven I baked a foccacia bread with out having to start a fire and it was so good!

Comment

do you guys find the forno bravo dough recipe to be the best?...i just made it and am letting it proof overnight in the fride..way different consistency than what im used to when making them in the oven..i had to add a little more flower just to touch it as it was way too sticky

Comment

Working...
          X