No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

Im a new Memebr from Johannesburg,South Africa, I will be building my WFO starting this weekend. I seriously cant wait to get started.

this website is awesome and really helpfull. I will post pics as i progress.

thanks again for the great website

Re: New member

A very warm welcome to you, from the top of Limpopo - good luck with the build!

mark

Comment

Welcome Momo,

Seeing a few more So. Africa builds on the WFO. Be sure to take plenty of pics and ask plenty of questions. We have all gone through the WFO process.
      Russell
      Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

so... how did the weekend go? pictures? progress?

mark

Comment

so far ive dug and laid the foundation giving it a week to set hopefully by this weekend i will start with the base
            its going to to be a slow build as i only work on it on sundays, I will post pics soon
            Initially i said to myself i will not eat another pizza until im done with my WFO, but i just couldnt resisit.
            i had to try to make one from scratch so i did and it came out perfect, my wife and kids were really impressed,all thanks to this forum

Comment

Working...
            X