Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile WFO Help Needed

Greetings All!

I have been scouring the FB forums for a few years w/limited posts. I have been looking to expand my pizza catering operation with a larger more mobile oven. I currently have a Bull BBQ pizza oven that I modified with additional fire brick and had a sturdy stand locally fabricated for it as well. The issue is my oven temp range is 500-600F and can only cook 1-2 pies at a time. It is very labor intensive & hot to move around.

I have been in contact w/ The Fire Within for the last few years & I love their design but the price is out of my range. I have a local trailer manufacturer in my area & they can fabricate the same style of trailer for me.

Questions:
    1. What style of FB precast oven works best for a mobile application?

2. How do I attach the oven to the trailer?

I estimate that I can save 10K doing it this way which is why this is attractive to me. I figure that I should be able, with the help of a few local friends and all of the knowledgeable people here, to build the oven out myself but I lack the experience of attaching it and making it safe. I do have contacts that can weld and the trailer builder has experience but not in attaching ovens.

Re: Mobile WFO Help Needed

If you want to use a FB pre cast then you would be better off asking them directly.
    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

These folks have been operating their mobile pizza oven for quite a while - and I believe they have a FB oven kit. I talked to the guy last year when he was here in Sac at a farmers market - I just don't recall the specifics.

Wood Fired Pizza Company - Mobile Pizza Oven

Comment

Thanks for the info guys!

Comment

Working...
        X