quandary of a decision which Forno Bravo Oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quandary of a decision which Forno Bravo Oven

Ok, first i'm a newb for ovens not pizza love it been doing it for most my life (longer than i care to think about it). I've lucked into a local dealer who will be able to get me a break on shipp since he orders a lot at a time. So now an oven is in my reach. The challenge is which one and I apologize if this is not the right location for the question. I will be retiring in about 5 years (I pray) and part of me says get the mobile oven (Andiamo 70) and take it with me otherwise when i leave its a sunk cost. The other part says if I go with the casa2g80 i can build it cheaper and would be slightly bigger. I can see the need for a single pie at a time. So has anybody here had a similar type dilemma? Thanks

Re: quandary of a decision which Forno Bravo Oven

Yes, having the issues as I am also in pa and the shipping is quite expensive. I was thinking casa2g 80 or 90. OR building the Pompeii. I just sent the Pompeii plans to a mason that did work for me last year. Waiting to see what he will charge. It's the shipping charges that are keeping me from ordering the casa. I also thought about the mobile one but I think it will be too small for me.

Comment

I posted a reply earlier don't know where it is. I too am in pa and had shipping quotes from 600- $1000. I just gave the plan to a mason. Should be cheaper to buy the materials here and build the Pompeii. I would like to have the casa 2g 80 or 90 if it weren't for the shipping cost. Also considered the Mobil unit but I would hate to spend the money on something I think would be too small.

Comment

Who is the dealer that you are considering buying from ? Do you know if they have any ovens displayed? I'm still waiting to hear back from the contractor on the cost to build the Pompeii.

Comment

Working...
        X