Howdy from Kyle, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Kyle, Texas

Im building a 42" Pomp. Just got the pedestal done. I may or may not do a build thread, havent decided. So many look very similar. I was inspired by 2 oven builds on here and am patterning mine similar to Boylanta's. Gulf's was impressive as well!
    Im just an AC contractor in central Texas!
    My build documentary page:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1011587...iredOvenBuild#

Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain

Re: Howdy from Kyle, Texas

Call me if you have any questions. Tom 431-0870. I'm in Manchaca.

Comment

Originally posted by GarnerAC View Post
      Im building a 42" Pomp. Just got the pedestal done. I may or may not do a build thread, havent decided. So many look very similar. I was inspired by 2 oven builds on here and am patterning mine similar to Boylanta's. Gulf's was impressive as well!
      Im just an AC contractor in central Texas!
      Actually, Boylanta's is most impressive to me as well. You have many experienced "Texican" neighbors on this site (along with the rest of us "foreigners" ) who will gladly give you any advice that you ask for. My advice for you is to "do a build thread". I can not name one thread that I haven't learned something from. From chronicling your build you will be able to share what you are trying to accomplish with others who understand what you are doing. The wife, coworkers, friends etc. probably will not be on board until the food starts coming out of the oven. The friends you make on this forum will also be there to give that needed encouragement (kick in as) when you get tired .

Pay it forward
      just sayin'
      Joe Watson " A year from now, you will wish that you had started today" My Build Album / My Build

Comment

Awesome guys! Build thread done!,,, and Tom I am in Kyle but we do work in Manchaca all the time. Maybe we can get together. I was working out Bliss Spillar yesterday.
        My build documentary page:
        https://picasaweb.google.com/1011587...iredOvenBuild#

Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain

Comment

Working...
        X