From the Missouri Ozarks, Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Missouri Ozarks, Hello

I have been lurking here for about two years. I ordered the plan over a year ago. Having too many previous commitments has delayed my build, but now it's time! I have been baking bread and pizza all my life, and can't wait to learn how to do it in a wood fired oven.
    I was lucky to be able to visit Italy last summer, and got to see many ovens. I even got invited to pizza party hosted by a wonderful Italian lady. All the attendees brought an ingredient or two the host made the dough. Everyone made a pizza and they were all shared it was a wonderful evening. I even got to cook some of them! I can't wait to do the same thing in my own back yard.
    I started digging last night, looking forward to digging a little each night until the foundation hole is dug.
    I would like to thank all the builders who have documented and posted their builds. If mine comes out half as good as the ones I have seen it will be because of all you who have gone before me, again, thank you all.

Re: From the Missouri Ozarks, Hello

Hi BobM,
    If you have not yet visited the newbie section go look for the FB Treasure Archive by Lburou it links many well documented wfo builds. Good luck
    Russell
    Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Re: From the Missouri Ozarks, Hello

Thank you Russell, I found that post a while back, an excellent collection of well documented builds. I have read through almost every one of them. It is a real good place to start.

Comment

Working...
      X