Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new Primavera 70! Preparing the deck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Primavera 70! Preparing the deck.

Inspired by all the great help here, I thought I would share my new oven experience. I've been lurking here a long time, hoping to build my own oven, but eventually decided to go for the Primavera. The decision was made when we realized having an oven on our deck would be perfect for us.

Here's the before. We wanted to put it in the corner.

I removed all the decking on the corner and installed a product called TiProboard, for putting tile on your deck. It's a corrugated fiberglass you fill with concrete.

Ready for concrete:

Ready for tile:

Tile guy did his thing:

Re: My new Primavera 70! Preparing the deck.

Hi DI,

Thats very impressive. My next project is raised garden beds like yours. What state are you in?

Comment

Thanks, those are about 15 years old, made of rough sawn white oak from a nearby sawmill. 4x8 x 18 inches tall, just right for sitting on a bench or stool and gardening. We are in Illinois.

Comment

beautiful yard and garden. great concept on WFO location. looking forward to your pics and build.

what part of illinois? i am in southern illinois down near st louis.
        jon

Comment

Originally posted by kanoer54 View Post
          beautiful yard and garden. great concept on WFO location. looking forward to your pics and build.

what part of illinois? i am in southern illinois down near st louis.
          I'm in Northern Illinois, near Rockford. I'm hoping this whole thing winters over well, we'll see.

Comment

Working...
          X