Hello from the Heart of Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Heart of Texas

In the planning stages of doing this whole WBO thing. Long time pizza lover, long time wanting to get in the pizza business. Wanted to go the standard route of a building and all that, but after finding The fire with in site, and this site. Have a whole new direction and idea.. This site is helping a lot....

Re: Hello from the Heart of Texas

Welcome Texas,

Lot of good advice here. Go to Lburou's Forno Bravo treasure archives in the Newbie section. He linked some of the best documented builds on the forum. Good luck, ask lots of questions but post them on the pompeli build link for the best responses.
    Russell
    Google Photo Album [https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...JneXVXc3hVNHd3/]

Comment

Where is the heart of Texas? I am pretty sure I know where the ass$^*@ and the elbow are, but not the heart.

Comment

Thanks Utahbeehiver.... Tscarborough, the Heart of Texas is located just outside of Brady, Tx. It's the geographical center of Texas. I live out on a ranch between Brady, Mason, and Llano....

Comment

Welcome to the forum Woodrow.
          New to the forum and WFO pizzas myself (still under construction but, functioning well now). I know you're going to have fun with it.

The Heart of Texas is wherever those from this great state decide to live.

Comment

Welcome from Amarillo (or the @ of Texas as some may say)
            If they come to visit you in Amarillo, you know they came to see you and not for the local attractions.

Texman
            Texman Kitchen
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/t...ild-17324.html

Comment

Working...
            X