Southern Living

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Living

We just received a positive response from Southern Living. We have friends in S. Carolina who have sent us the magazine for years -- it feels like a southern version of Sunset. Except the recipes are very different and there are a lot of articles on how to protect your home from humidity.

For those of you in the southern states, is that roughly right? Do you read and like the magazine?

The editor is going to read the plans, will get back to us if she wants to talk with a builder.
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Southern Living

Yup, to me iwas like the southern version of Better Homes and Gardens with a little bit of fine living (southern style) thrown in.

I have not seen a copy in a few years - been lucky enough to stay out of the doctor's office....
    My oven progress -
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/c...cina-1227.html
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Southern Living

We see Southern Living down here in Texas all the time...it is a standard magazine that is at the checkout counter of pretty much every grocery. It is a pretty nice magazine focusing on travel, gardening, homes, and food in the "south". They have lots of great southern food recipes.

Jay

Comment

Working...
      X