Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from SoCal

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike and I'm a new member from Southern California (Huntington Beach).

I've recently made myself a frakenweber as a test run before I venture into my real oven making project.

Hopefully this way I can learn a little more about pizza making before I step up to the big leagues!

Re: Hi from SoCal

Welcome aboard. I am just getting ready to start building my first oven. This place is a great resource!

Comment

Mike,

Welcome to the group. If you can form and pour a kettle-top oven you can certainly build a woofer. Read through as many build threads as you need to become familiar with the process and as you build, take your time to get the detail and craftsmanship you want to look at once its completed. Your oven will last many years and provide lots of year-'round service, especially in the climate we have.

And by all means, ask questions. There's lotsa experienced guys (and gals) here willing to help.

John
      Last edited by GianniFocaccia; 03-17-2014, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Hi Mike,
        Welcome to the forum. We have an extremely active community that is more than happy to help with any questions you may have.

Take a look at our website:

Pizza Oven | Brick Oven | Wood-Fired Pizza Ovens

We have modular kits from the smaller Giardino to our largest Premio2G that can accommodate any customer.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact our sales representative @ 800-407-5119 Mon-Fri 8a-430p PST.

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
        X