Forno Bravo New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forno Bravo New Zealand

I am happy to introduce David Anderson, head of the new Forno Bravo New Zealand in Auckland. David has a great deal of experience with outdoor living, architects, landscape design and installation through his previous company that was a distributor of high end outdoor lighting products. It's a great fit, and we now have a local New Zealand resource and we can work in NZ $. And best of all, I'm learning all about Auckland and sailing.

The first ovens are on their way, and we'll look forward to seeing some nice installations and some great food. You can find David and co. here:

Forno Bravo New Zealand
    Unit 2 / 134 Selwyn St
    Onehunga
    Auckland
    Ph 09 6344041
    Fax 09 6344044
    Mob 027 2777218
    Email newzealand@fornobravo.com

Forno Bravo New Zealand are the latest addition to the Forno Bravo family of distributors. Proprietors David and Helen were inspired initially by a brother heavily involved with the promotion of local produce in the Cumbria region of the UK, and who has witnessed first hand the success of the mobile Forno Bravo ovens at the many events he has organized. They are excited about the potential in the NZ market, and offer the entire range of Forno Bravo ovens, both domestic and commercial, and a selection of accessories. They service all of New Zealand, including the Pacific islands.

James
    Last edited by james; 08-26-2009, 03:08 PM.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Forno Bravo New Zealand

Well done, James.

And welcome to David and Helen from a fellow Kiwi..

so you'll probably have to come and visit Auckland, won't you James??

When you do, drop in for a pizza

Comment

Hi James, you mentioned mobile ovens once before and also know, do you have any further information, pics etc. It just so happens I am in the process of coming up with some ideas, designs for a venture, any advice.

Comment

First time poster here - looking forward to getting started now that I have managed to get my wife to say "yeah - great idea".

Great to know that there is a Kiwi distributor. Email sent and I look forward to chatting in person.

Comment

David Anderson hi welcome to the forum its nice to meet you..i just hope that the oven you bought would be great to you and your family cheers..
          Last edited by jv17; 07-30-2008, 08:22 PM.
          hello world

Comment

Working...
          X