Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza in Louisville, KY

Greetings everyone!

I haven't visited this site in almost 2 years because of a detour to Big Green Egg, a move across the county, and a nasty nasty divorce. I wanted to take a moment and reintroduce myself and my newly gained bona fides.

I'm Stan. Post divorce, I got to reinvent myself in an extremely high-volume pizzeria that runs an enormous gas-fired masonry oven and fires pies in 2-3 minutes. In the last year, I've made thousands of pounds of dough, cooked at least 10,000 pies, and gotten my hands dirty in every step of the commercial pizza process.

At home, it's still me and my Primavera 60, going on 5+ years. Now that I'm closer to family, 20 pies on a Saturday, or a big steak cookout isn't a rare occurrence.

Anyway, I'm Stan, I'm a pizzaiolo, and I'm ready to cook and learn with you guys!

Re: Pizza in Louisville, KY

Welcome back Stan! Sounds like you've found the sweet spot of life again with family, friends, and good eats. With all that pizza experience, do you have a favorite topping combo...or is it all about variety?

Looking forward to your experience being added back into the Forno Bravo forum collective.
    Mike Stansbury - The Traveling Loafer
    Roseburg, Oregon

FB Forum: The Dragonfly Den build thread
    Available only if you're logged in = FB Photo Albums-Select media tab on profile
    Blog: http://thetravelingloafer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: Pizza in Louisville, KY

Mortadella, cold beer, and good friends is a combo that's hard to beat.

Comment

Working...
      X