• Show
Clear All

• New member from San Diego CA

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi at the
    same time. This seems to be a great forum. Hope
    to learn a lot here.

Re: New member from San Diego CA

From one newbie to another: welcome!

I have participated in many forums (?fora) and this is by far the most informative and enjoyable. Pull up a seat, pour a glass, grab a slice, and jump in!
    "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six."

-- Yogi Berra

Forno Tito

Comment

Same for me new to the site and building this type of WFO (woodfired oven) but been a mason and baker for years. I can honestly say this is one heck of a group of people on this site very informative (and when you have some time look through the pics)..very talented as well.
      Welcome
      http://www.palmisanoconcrete.com

Comment

Josel,

If your back ever gets too tired, FB has a great mason in San Diego who can put an oven in for you. :-) He's British and trained in the UK -- where this are a lot more brick buildings than there are in CA.

Welcome aboard.
        James
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Welcome!
          Dutch
          "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
          "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Working...
          X