Forno Bravo DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forno Bravo DC

We are happy to announce the opening of Forno Bravo DC. Dave Konstantin, a pizza lover, amateur chef and pro landscaping lighting designer has started representing Forno Bravo in Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. He has an FB oven on display and is set up to do demo's and cooking classes. Dave can also help you coordinate installation, and will manage the process, and he is available for catering and lessons at your house, in your FB oven.

For more background, you can read about FB DC here:

http://www.fornobravo.com/company/fb_dc.html

You can contact Dave here:

Dave Konstantin
    5835 26th St., N.
    Arlington, VA 22207
    (703) 536-3513
    dave at fornobravo.com

This is really exciting, and we look forward to helping lots of folks enjoy a wood-fired oven around our nation's capital.

As an aside, we considered relocating to Northern VA last year, and did school visits and housing hunting in McLean and Great Falls. It's a beautiful area.

James
    Last edited by james; 10-10-2007, 06:11 PM.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Forno Bravo DC

Hi Dave,
    Wow, I join and the first thread I find is from someone right around the corner. I'm across the river in Olney and looking to build my first oven. I'll be in touch off line.

Comment

this one is exciting do you have an another branch in California?
      hello world

Comment

Hi Dave,

Good to know there's a FB rep in the neighborhood. Would love to install a backyard brick oven, but our home is a designated historical property... getting anything modified externally is tough.

Anyway, I'm with seemunkee... while I was posting my intro, it appears that FB DC was announced. Wierd!

Comment

Originally posted by Hops099 View Post
          Good to know there's a FB rep in the neighborhood. Would love to install a backyard brick oven, but our home is a designated historical property... getting anything modified externally is tough.
          What's more historical and authentic than a wood-fired oven?? It's all about how you present it to the approval committee. ;-)
          Nikki

Comment

Originally posted by jv17 View Post
            this one is exciting do you have an another branch in California?
            Yeah - I'd like to find one close to home too. I want mine to be authentic

Comment

Working...
            X