Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new here. Ready to build.

Hello all,
    I am new to this forum and wood fired ovens. I helped a friend finish his oven a few weeks ago. After watching him start the fires, cook the pizzas and the best part eating them. I AM HOOKED! I have been searching the web looking for sites to help me in the process of oven construction and pizza making. I hope the people here can help me on my journy to fun and good food.
    I will have hundreds of questions for you. I hope they can be answered here.

thanks,
    fullback66

fullback66 is my name on another GTO forum. I like muscle cars too.

Re: I am new here. Ready to build.

Welcome to the forum. Spend some time looking around, most basic questions or concerns have already been addressed. Besides while looking around especially at the pictures you can refine your design and layout. By all means don't hesitate to ask ANY QUESTION, people all have a different perspective.
    http://www.palmisanoconcrete.com

Comment

Thanks Unofornaio,
      I will do some searching in the forum.
      fb66

Comment

Hey Fullback,
        Don't listen to ANY other forums, web sites or instructions on oven building! After Three + years of research, I have found THIS forum to be the best by far! At one point I was going to build a mailbox type oven and Boy, Am I glad I found this forum before I did!! Great people with greater advice on building a Pompeii!! Welcome to the 'Funny Car' of Oven building! !
        Oh, and nice GOAT! ( gTo....The Great One!)
        Rick
        View my pictures at, Picasaweb.google.com/xharleyguy

Comment

Yeah, Rick (Oventhusiast) is right. I did all the same research. I had dozens of bookmarks about outdoor ovens. After a month or so of pouring over Forno Bravo's resources, including this message board, I ended up deleting all but ONE bookmark: www.fornobravo.com.
          Ken H. - Kentucky
          42" Pompeii

Pompeii Oven Construction Video Updated!

Oven Thread ... Enclosure Thread
          Cost Spreadsheet ... Picasa Web Album

Comment

Working...
          X