Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smart as Jello, whew, glad I found you all....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart as Jello, whew, glad I found you all....

Greetings All,

Wow, what an absolutely PERFECT site, we've got this oven bug reeaall bad.

Situation: Cleared the blackberry jungle down to the creek (six months of fun ), have an incredible space now, time to celebrate it with lots of pizza party's, oven build to begin in the spring.

Degree of Difficulty: To pull this off, our topographic challenges will include a near 45 degree and long slope (200 yards) to the elevated plateau above the creek, we'll have to hand haul all the materials to the intended location, lots of strong back and weak mind days.....we're good here, too stoked up to let the vision die.....

Rewards: Family and friend times, awesome foods, memory making experiences at countless levels.

Warnings: I'll do my level best not to ask the obvious stupid questions, please tolerate me when I do, advise mortar removal from gray matter if you feel any question I've found (after research) has burst the bottom of the envelope, exceeding a new low.

Thanks folks, wahoo!!!

Pizza Party

Re: Smart as Jello, whew, glad I found you all....

Sounds as if you'll fit right in here. Happy building!

Frances
    "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

Thanks Frances, we're glad we've found this great site and group.

Cheers,

PP-

Comment

Welcome PP,

i am new also here am im sure you will find this site as valuable as i have.

Enjoy
        Regards
        Adrian

Comment

Working...
        X