Re: Hello from New Hampshire

Yep a real live newbie here!
    Thanks
    John

Leave a comment:

• Inishta
    replied

Hi aegis..............it is an acronym for 'wood fired oven'. Welcome to Forno Bravo.

Leave a comment:

• Aegis
    replied

Here is probably a doubt newbie question..... what does WFO stand for?? Thanks
    John

Leave a comment:

• krosskraft
    replied

Welcome and tell your wife she will really enjoy baking bread in the oven, and lots of other things too. I got my modular kit in September and am just now enjoying the cooking, and I haven't even finished the outside yet. I'm glad you can plan....I am a bit of a "plan as you go" person, and that is very difficult with a WFO.

Leave a comment:

• oventhusiast
    replied

Hey Baba,
    Welcome to FB. I live in MA but my inlaws live in Sunapee. (NH) So we're practically related! At least you've got plenty of time to plan your oven build which is key. You can never be too prepaired.
    Plan On!!
    Rick

Leave a comment:

• asudavew
    replied

Welcome aboard.

It seems like fall/winter has lots of builders on hold.

Let us know when you start.

And don't forget pics.

We are junkies... at least I know I am.

DAve

Leave a comment:

• Baba73
    started a topic Hello from New Hampshire

Hello from New Hampshire

This is my first post, even though I have had the website bookmarked for months. I have downloaded the plans for my oven and hope to get started in the spring of the year. I think I finally have my wife convinced about doing the build, now that she knows she can bake bread in it. Will ask questions when the build gets started. Until then I check in frequently. Great site, keep up the good work.
Working...
X