Navigating Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigating Forums

I'm sure there is probably a better place to post this - but don't know where it is, so here goes.

Lately I am finding that when I click on something under Last Post, all I get is a blank white screen. I have to click on Forum and then find the last post that I want to go to. Is anyone else having this problem? Perhaps it's something on my end - any ideas?

Thanks,

MapMaker

Re: Navigating Forums

Try subscribing to the threads you enjoy, then go to your profile, choose the thread you want to attend, choose the last post, and you should not see blank screen. That is one option, the other is the forum first, choosing category, then particular thread, then the last post. Other than that, I have no idea why you would continue to get blank pages.
    An excellent pizza is shared with the ones you love!

Acoma's Tuscan:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/a...scan-2862.html

Comment

Hi MapMaker, I just checked 7 last page links on a couple of topics and all loaded ok. I suffer from a very slow adsl speed so I don't think you are having problems with a partial download which was my first instinct. Perhaps it's a temporary glitch.................fingers crossed.

Comment

I generally get on once a day or less so I just hit the "new posts" button. It will show all the posts threads that have been posted since the last time I was on the site.

Comment

Working...
        X