My posts aren't posting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My posts aren't posting?

i have posted twice, and both times I can't find my posts. Even when clicking on my profile and my recent posts. Nothing there. Do my posts need to be approved or something?

Welcome to the forum AntoT. When I joined, a moderator needed to look at your first post to make sure you were an interested person and not a spammer before your post was put online. When I joined several years back, it was stated in the new member material that after registering, the moderator would validate your registration within 24 hrs and then your posts would go live. I notice both of your previous posts have showed up on the recent activity list (both within an hour of this thread start), so it looks like the moderator has given you the stamp of approval. Remember that the web site is undergoing a major remodeling and we're all struggling a bit as we find our way and the bugs get worked out.

Please be patient, the folks at Forno Bravo really do care that this forum becomes easier and more useful for all of us...it's just hard to imagine what a beast installing this new web site has been for them.
    Last edited by SableSprings; 08-13-2015, 10:55 PM.
    Mike Stansbury - The Traveling Loafer
    Roseburg, Oregon

FB Forum: The Dragonfly Den build thread
    Available only if you're logged in = FB Photo Albums-Select media tab on profile
    Blog: http://thetravelingloafer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mine are not as well this will be the third attempt. can someone reply to this and post a moderator list ? maybe they can help.
      thank you

Comment

Originally posted by AntoT View Post
        i have posted twice, and both times I can't find my posts. Even when clicking on my profile and my recent posts. Nothing there. Do my posts need to be approved or something?
        The first time you attempt to post, it has to be approved, we do this no less than once per week, but strive to do it more often. We are in the process of seeking a professional moderator and should have that in place shortly. Sorry for the delays.
        Forno Bravo

Comment

Me too, I posted an update 3 months ago just when this new site went live and it never got approved - don't know why it was in ym thread Graham's Grub about another pizza. Tried again 3 month son and still waiting so something has gone wrong!!
          Where can I find logs? I need more!
          Finishing the WFO will come after the barn is completed http://flinthousebarn.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
          X